CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jordin Sparks: Cruising With John Mayer & Touring With the Jonas Brothers

(OMJ I LOVE this picture of Joe!)

Now the Jonas Brothers. You’re going on tour with them. How exciting!
I am so stoked. What I’ve got confirmed so far are the U.S. tour dates, and it is a pretty long tour. I think it’s close to 50 dates, and they keep adding more. I met them a couple years ago, and they are really great people. We’ve kept in contact and our paths have crossed. I am very excited to go on tour with them. It’ll expose me to a whole bunch of other fans.

Are you ready for the romance rumors to start? Because you know they are going to.
That is so funny, because I have had so many people tell me that, and I am like, “Oh great, here we go.” It is really funny but I am ready…Bring it on!

So which one would you prefer to have the rumor with?
I don’t know, because I think it would be scandalous on either side, because I think Kevin and Joe are taken at the moment and Nick is a lot younger than me. [Laughs]

Source: E! Online

0 comments: