CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jonas Brothers Takeover Radio Disney



The Jonas Brothers pose with Ernie D at the Radio Disney headquarters on Friday afternoon (March 28) in Burbank, Calif.

Nick, Joe and Kevin took over the station before they put on an acoustic performance. Check out what they had to say:

On their upcoming tour: “We’ve got new songs, new production elements and new instruments as well. In this new record, we tried to add some different sounds. We’ve been working a lot with horns. After we did the Grammy performance with Stevie Wonder, we had the five horn players behind us. We were like, ‘We should do this to our music and add this different sound to it.’ We incorporated it in our record and we’ll be playing with them this summer.”

On their upcoming Disney Channel series, JONAS: “The show is really fun. We get to go above and beyond. I [Kevin] think I wore footie pajamas no less than 300 times. My character, he’s out there. I like my character he’s fun.”

On if they have good luck charms: “This bracelet — I’ve worn it for five or six years. I just always have it on me.” (Joe)

“We all have our necklaces and my bracelet as well. Then there’s our guitars. I’ve never named a guitar. I always thought that was a little…maybe I should start. It’d be cooler. In the show, that happens were I have all these names for my guitars and I’m talking to my guitars at one point. Someone [walks by] and thinks I’m talking about girls.” (Kevin)

Source: Just Jared Jr.

0 comments: