CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

"Frankie's My Favorite Brother!"



Jonas Brothers rock out at Radio Disney studios on Friday afternoon (March 27) in Burbank, Calif.

Nick, Joe and Kevin plus lil’ bro Frankie caught up with JJJ at the 2009 Kids’ Choice Awards on Saturday and found out exactly who Frankie’s favorite brother was (at the time). Check it out:

Frankie on his love for Comic Con: “Comic Con is probably the coolest thing ever. It’s where every kid dresses up as their favorite superhero. I might be going as Flash or Iron Man. I might [wear spandex].”

Frankie on his favorite Jonas Brother: “Nick.” (Joe added, “It changes every day.”)

Nick on writing a song for Menudo: “It’s called “My Own Way”, and it’s actually on Honor Society’s record. I wrote it with P.J. Bianco and it was up in the air for a lot of different artists to do it, but it really felt right for Honor Society. It turned out great.”

Joe on his latest klutz moment: “We just had a photo shoot and I’m pretty sure, I fell into a swing a lot when we weren’t shooting.”

Source: Just Jared Jr.

0 comments: