CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Care for a Jonas Brothers Cookie?



Doug Crowell, owner of Brooklyn restaurant Buttermilk Channel (one of my favorite restaurants in all of New York — NOT just Brooklyn, mind you, and Michael Showalter agrees, people!), Tweeted this photo of a delish-looking Jonas Brothers cookie. Nomnomnom.
The Jonas cookie is from Marquet Patisserie in Brooklyn, and it’s $3. I just called, and they have one left. So, run, don’t walk. (Lest I get there first.)

Mmmm. Jonas Brothers cookies! And seriously, their hair looks extraordinary, even in fondant form, or airbrushed sugar or whatever that is. Don’t ask me. I only know how to make a Jonas Brothers milkshake. (I’ll be revealing the name of the Jonas shake soon, by the way!)

+ Plus: More amazing-looking Jonas Brothers cookies, and THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE ON TWITTER, in case you just got back from somewhere without Twitter. (Hell?) VIVA LA MICROBLOGGING!

Source: MTV Buzzworthy

0 comments: